Damarwulan is a hero legendary Javanese who appears in a cycle of stories ( “the cycle of Panji ” 2 ) used for performances of wayang klitik to langendriyan 3 or popular theater ketoprak . Particularly popular in East Java , these stories relate the struggle between the kingdom of Majapahit 4 and the Principality of Blambangan .
- Yoe Djin Lim. The story of Damar-Wulan the most popular legend of Semarang Indonesia : Lim Yoe Siang. OCLC: 24973772
Notes and references
- ↑ Anne Décoret-Ahiha, Exotic dances in France: 1880-1940 , National Center of Dance , 2004: https://books.google.com/books?id=iOwTAQAAIAAJ&q=Damarwulan&dq=Damarwulan&hl=en&sa=X&ei=iPUYU7nQMOeO4ASh- IG4Bw & redir_esc = y [ archive ]
- ↑ Oral literature, Issue 38, Orientalist publications of France , 1995: https://books.google.com/books?id=kgvXAAAAMAAJ&q=Damarwulan&dq=Damarwulan&hl=en&sa=X&ei=tPUYU-HnBMXJ4ATRvYGwBw&redir_esc=y [ archive ]
- ↑ kind of dance opera created in the late xix th century. Goenawan Mohamad, Gong , in Contemporary Indonesia as seen by its intellectuals: a selection of articles from Prisma (1971-1991) , L’Harmattan , Jan. 1, 1994: https://books.google.fr/books ? id=NFMs7Mvr2vEC & pg = PA250 & dq = Damarwulan & hl = en & sa = X & ei = iPUYU7nQMOeO4ASh-IG4Bw & redir_esc = y # v = onepage & q = Damarwulan & f = false [ archive ]
- ↑ Henri Chambert-Loir, Sastra: introduction to Indonesian literature contemporary , Archipelago Association, 1980: https://books.google.fr/books?id=r35bAAAAIAAJ&q=Damarwulan&dq=Damarwulan&hl=fr&sa=X&ei=tPUYU-HnBMXJ4ATRvYGwBw&redir_esc=y [ archive ]